Updating my blackberry storm
The Black Berry Device Support Community Forums have closed as of April 1, 2017.Black Berry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers.* When moving out of coverage your device display for no coverage may have been inconsistent.* During voice calls, your device may have reset on a rare occasion.Thank you, Verizon Wireless New software has been approved for the RIM Blackberry Storm (9530), and willbe available effective 10/25/2009 at 7 PM PST for customers.
* During device full boot-up, the progress bar skips from 0% complete to ~66% complete instead of showing a gradual progression (Note: from 66% to 100% it does show a gradual progression).
* After viewing and accepting the End User Licensing Agreement of the App World application the application doesn't startup (fixes introduced in the latest version of App World).
* On some rare occasions, the device may reset on its own during a voice call or while idle.
* When swiping down the virtual keyboard in an MMS message the send and save draft icons did not appear as expected.
* When viewing an SMS there was no simple way to call the current user.